Soft phone ensures possibility to make calls over the Internet through your computer with no wires or hardware to worry about. It works remotely to fit your individual home or business needs by just install and make call to anyone's phone or PC.
- PC running Windows® 2000, XP, Vista or 7, both 32- and 64-bit operating systems. (Windows 2000 users require DirectX 9.0 for video calls).
- Internet connection - broadband is best.
- Speakers and microphone - built-in or separate.
- For voice calls we recommend a computer with at least a 1GHz processor, 256 MB RAM.
How to install
- Click 'Save File' to save the Digi Phone Setup Application.
- Click the digiphone.exe file in your browser Downloads window.
- Follow the simple steps in the Setup Wizard to complete the installation.
Open Digi Phone then follow the simple steps to configure it:
Click to "Settings" button
You will see empty form
Follow simple steps
- Enter your name (1)
- Select two positions (2) and (3)
- Enter display name (4)
- Enter your username (5)
- Enter your password (6)
- Finish and click "OK"
You should be see green indicator,
which means that the connection is established
- Click to "Settings" button